Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Spring....

Spring is right around the corner...I love this time of year. I start ordering seeds and planning a small kitchen garden and a few new flowers for our flower beds. Clear out all the dead plants from winter and start watching for new life!
It's also a great time of year to think about reorganizing and rearranging rooms in your home. I always do a complete deep clean. Everything is moved and dusted, swept and vacuumed. All the "big" pieces of furniture are moved out of place so that everything is sparkling clean and is fresh for the spring and summer entertaining season.

I then take that opportunity to move things around or rethink a room. Maybe reorganize a linen closet or pantry, etc...I like to start now by collecting ideas. Making household wish lists and looking for inspiration and ideas to keep my home current, beautiful and workable for day to day life.

Here are a few of my inspirations for this year.........hope they help inspire you!







No comments: