Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teresa Stephens Harvey loves Bluebonnets!

Bluebonnets are upon us! Love this time of year in Texas.  Everything is blooming and looks so inviting and the dog days of summer are still in the distance. 

Brings reminders of how fortunate my life is.  Always makes me thankful that I'm blessed with a terrific husband and beautiful children.  I know, I know I'm the wife and mom, but, I've earned bragging rights. ☺

Our family is preparing for the next exciting phase in our lives. College, new houses, new states, city's, schools, etc... CHANGE is a good thing and we have a lot of it going on. Thank you to those who have been praying for us. We covet your prayers and continued support.

We LOVE Texas and leave behind amazing friends and family that will always make this part of the world home. We will be back often. Now we look forward to all the new friendships and experiences we will find.

"There's always room for improvement, it's the biggest room in the house."
Louise Heath Leber
Hope this Spring is a great one for all of you!



No comments: