Thursday, September 18, 2014

Exciting changes!

The popcorn is gone. The island was removed, tile patched, floor plug counter sunk and a new floor plug is in place. The walls are painted, the granite is in, cabinets are primed and backsplash is chosen....It's getting closer to reveal day!!

I'm also excited because this house has more painting to do and I'm talking to Home Right about their Finish Max paint sprayer! Wouldn't that be an awesome tool to add to the tool box. I all ready own 3 of their paint sticks that I used to do the guest room and I have their heat gun which is a DIY'er must have when you are working with pieces that are covered in old paint.

So, let's take a sneak peak at the still rough around the edges but quickly improving kitchen!

Texas ReVamped! ©
New Granite going in, checking for level. LOVE the color, white ice. Going to the granite yard is always a fun day time.


Texas ReVamped! ©
Popcorn & fluorescent lights gone! Love the red, it makes my heart sing. Cabinets are primed & you can see sneak peek of my new light fixtures!  Things are looking so different and I'm loving it. Hope it helps inspire you to embrace your space and make it your own.



No comments: