Friday, August 1, 2014

Summer Savings....

Wow, this summer has flown. In our home we are looking at school clothes, backpacks and school supplies all ready. YIKES!

I hate to see it go. I will totally miss lazy mornings, the sound of kids splashing in the pool, sticky fudge pop wrappers left on the counter, and late night dinners on the patio. Still time left for a few more great summer memories for 2014. But, what I won't miss are end of summer SALES.  Don't you love the fun of seeing what great summer items you chose not to pay crazy prices for at the beginning of the season and seeing if that treasure you coveted most made it to the end of season sale?  I do. I love the bargain. I love the fun of seeing the price fall and the treasure become mine. If I don't find that original item I often find something that works even better.  It's part of the fun of waiting on the deal and then putting it all together to create a beautiful space!

Here are a few sales you don't want to miss. I think I will find a fun outdoor rug for my patio. Where do you like to find end of season savings? What has been your favorite summer find?

Crate and Barrell

World Market

Pier1

Sunny Land Furniture

Pottery Barn

Restoration Hardware *Clear The Decks Sale

No comments: